Thursday, November 29, 2012

What's to come?

Lolly and Alexis will be back once again on Saturday. I can't wait to see what they get into this year! I have a few ideas but still need some so please share you ideas with me!

This is such a fun way to bring the magic of Christmas into our home. I love seeing the look of wonder on the girls' faces when they see what the elves have done the night before. It's something I cherish and I really hope that this won't be the last year of that magic for my oldest. She's 8 and still believes but I know that day is coming when she won't anymore. It's a sad thought but one that's out there. Each year more and more of her friends don't believe and it's harder to keep them quite. So I'm hoping this fun of the elves continues for many years to come even if my oldest knows it's Mommy and Daddy moving the elves.

No comments:

Post a Comment