Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Elves are Coming!

It's that time of year again. The time of year when everyone's elves come from the North Pole and visit to watch over the kids in our lives and return to the North Pole every night to report back to Santa on how each child was during the day. I'm not sure who exactly invented the idea of Elf on a Shelf but whoever it was is a genius. Best. Thing. Ever. during this time of year when kids get so excited they some times can't control themselves. These little doll (some say creepy) keep everyone in check.

When the elves come back from the North Pole, they get into a little fun and sometime mischief while everyone is sleeping. I'm writing this to share with all of you the little things our elves have gotten into over the years.

We've been doing this for three years now and are going on our fourth year this year. So the ideas get a little slim over time. I'm hoping this will give y'all some ideas and hoping you will also share with me some ideas that I might not have shared yet.

Every night after the elves are in place, I take pictures of them and put them in our Christmas book for the year. My girls LOVE looking back at our books and remembering what all our elves, Lolly and Alexis, have gotten into. So I share with you what elfcapades our elves have gotten into.

No comments:

Post a Comment